UC Browser was initially designed for Android users; it’s a free web browser that is secure, fast, and reliable. UC-Web developed it. UC browser is a favorite web browser among internet users because it works perfectly with the majority of web standards. Most users prefer this browser to Firefox because of this feature.
If you aim at installing this web browser on your Windows 10 PC, you are on the right track as we are not only going to give you the overview of the exciting features of this application but also taking you through the steps with which you can download the browser on your Windows 10 PC.
What is UC Browser?
UC browser is a useful web-based browser that offers several exciting features for enhanced user experience. Some of its awesome features are worthy of note. What makes UC browser different from other applications is its download speed, smart and user-friendly interface, hotkeys. Mouse gestures, ability to watch the video in a separate tab as you browse, and many others.
Also, the UC Browser does not use above 200MB of memory space, unlike other browsers. That means it does not eat up your memory space. Google Chrome user will find the UC browser interface familiar due to its shared chromium heritage. Also, it supports customization because it features its theme shop.
If you are looking for a browser with a powerful ad blocker, go for the UC browser. Furthermore, it is a handy app that works smoothly on mobile devices and computers. You can get it in different languages, and it is a free application. You can quickly get started with it since it does not require any additional installation.
Features of UC Browser On Windows 10 PC
With the UC browser, you will enjoy an ad-free and clean internet surfing experience because its ad-block features are continuously updated. If you are planning on downloading this application on your PC, it is essential that you learn more about its features. Here are some of its features:
- UC browser has a high browsing speed, and it is secure
- UC browser is compatible with all Windows
- UC browsers work perfectly with operating systems like Windows Phone, iOS, BlackBerry, Android, as well as Windows 10.
- You can easily download this application, and it is also simple to use.
- It comes with video features such as download options and streaming. You can easily snoop and download your favorite video through video bar features.
Download UC Browser and Install it on Windows 10
Downloading UC browser on your Windows 10 PC or Desktop or Laptop is not a difficult task; all you need to do is follow this procedure:
- The first thing you need to do is to download the latest version of the UC browser installation file on your Windows 10 OS.
- Once the downloading ends, click twice on the setup file.
- Click on yes if a control box appears.
- If you are not interested in the UC browser installation setting, click the install button.
- Click on ‘more’ if you are interested in changing the installation location of the app.
- If you want to install the app in a different folder, select ‘browse’ and save the application in your preferred location.
- Click on ‘install’ after effecting all necessary changes.
- Wait a bit for the full installation to complete.
- A success message will appear once the installation is complete.
- Your UC Browser window icon will appear on the desktop screen.
UC Browser is an excellent web browser with lots of exciting features. With this browser, you will be able to surf the internet with fast browsing speed and a user-friendly interface.